DON'T BE FOOLED!!!
ANCIRA RV IN BOERNE IS
TIFFIN'S ORIGINAL TEXAS DEALER...
EVERYONE ELSE JUST FOLLOWED US!!!
WE WILL NOT BE BEATEN ON TIFFIN PRICING!!
Start your journey with the one that started it all.
Not only is the Allegro the first model Tiffin ever produced, it’s also the most popular with first-time RV owners –– and for good reason. In addition to its affordability, the Allegro surpasses the industry average in design, reliability, quality, warranty, and parts support. It also scores high with Tiffin owners on comfort, offering many cozy features and options, from a sleeper sofa and dining booth to an optional fireplace and bunk bed. Ample space inside the coach ensures nothing is left behind, while an abundance of handcrafted cabinets keep items neatly tucked away. Under-coach storage extends up to 203 cubic feet, with bins for luggage and traveling gear. Built to the highest safety standards....
- Ford Chassis
- Engine: 6.8 L V 10 (362 HP) @ 4750 RPM
- TorqShift® 5-speed Automatic Overdrive with Tow/Haul Mode
- Cruise Control
- Emergency Start Switch
- Torque (Lb.-Ft. Max Net): 457 @ 3,250 RPM
- GAWR-Front: 9,000 Lb. (Except on 30 GA, 31 SA & 32 CA: 8,000 Lb.)
- GAWR-Rear: 15,500 Lb. (Except on 30 GA, 31 SA & 32 CA: 15,000 Lb.)
- GVWR: 24,000 Lb. (Except on 30 GA, 31 SA & 32 CA: 22,000 Lb.)
- GCWR: 30,000 Lb. (Except on 30 GA, 31 SA & 32 CA: 26,000 Lb.)
- Wheel Base: 30 GA: 208"; 31 SA & 32 CA: 228"; 34 TGA & 35 QBA: 242"; 36 LA: 252"
- Tire Size: 235/80R22.5-GXRV; (Except on 34 TGA, 35 QBA & 36 LA: 255/80R22.5-GXRV)
- Fuel Tank: 75 gallons
- Alternator Amps: 175
- Trailer Hitch Capacity: 5,000 lb.